Price: Contact us Negotiable
Laser facial have become a popular option for addressing fine lines and wrinkles. These procedures utilize focused laser energy to target specific layers of the skin, stimulating collagen production and promoting skin rejuvenation. Here are some common types of laser face facial treatments used for wrinkle reduction:
1. Fractional Laser Therapy: This treatment involves using a laser to create tiny micro-injuries in the skin, which stimulates collagen production and cell turnover. Fractional lasers can improve fine lines, wrinkles, and skin texture.
2. CO2 Laser Resurfacing: This is a more aggressive laser treatment that removes layers of damaged skin to reveal smoother, younger-looking skin underneath. CO2 laser resurfacing can be highly effective for reducing fine lines and wrinkles, but it often requires more downtime for recovery.
3. Non-Ablative Laser Therapy: Unlike ablative lasers, non-ablative lasers do not remove the top layer of skin. Instead, they heat the skin to stimulate collagen production, resulting in a smoother complexion. Non-ablative lasers typically have shorter downtime compared to ablative lasers.
4. Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Therapy: While not technically a laser, IPL uses a broad spectrum of light to target specific skin issues, including fine lines and wrinkles. It works by targeting melanin and hemoglobin in the skin, which can also improve skin tone and texture.
5. Radiofrequency (RF) Microneedling: This combines microneedling (tiny needles create controlled micro-injuries) with radiofrequency energy to stimulate collagen production. It can be effective for reducing wrinkles and improving skin tightness.